Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gymnastics

Jane has been able to get her share of extra curricular activities and I started to feel like my delicate little flower Sadie could use some strength training.  I got her signed up for gymnastics and noticed that there were also classes for Jane and Wes at the same time.  So I got them all in it.  It might just be the cutest thing ever to look through the glass at all 3 of the kids having the time of their lives.

Sadie had fun I promise, I think she just didn't want to be sitting at this moment.
 
 
 

Now Wes took the cake in the happy department.  I am so pleased with how great this class was for a 2 year old boy with endless amounts of mischief.  The pictures are all a little blurry because I had to take them through the window but I think it is still obvious that he was in heaven. 
 
 

They make the slightly older kids do strength training.  Push up time!  Jane wanted to know why they didn't jump on the trampoline the first day like they did when she was 2.  Oh the hard lessons we learn about getting older. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: