Friday, October 22, 2010

I made friends with one of the media photographers so he sent his professional photos to me, continuing the lucky streak!
My husband was such a good sport. He watched me lose my mind and still wanted to take me home that night!
Yes, that is the back of my head, Does it get any closer than this?
After all the fuss out on the red carpet they moved the show inside, I parked it as close to the front stage as you could get. This put him singing right in front of me, it was as if it was my own personal concert. What an incredible night, the most exciting ever! How all this worked out and I got that lucky I will never know. I will also NEVER no matter how much a Robin's concert ticket costs, be able to duplicate or come anywhere near how amazing this was. What must it feel like to be famous and know there is obsessed little fans out there blogging about you and calling it "the most thrilling night of their life" just because that crazy fan met you and enjoyed your performance????
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Laura, you are amazing!!! Only you could talk your way into not only getting tickets, but standing right in front of the stage, holding his hands, and getting professional pics for free to boot! I'm so glad you had the night of your life!

Anonymous said...

YOu lucky little girl. ONly you could pull something like that off. I'm not shocked, but definitely jealous!
So glad you had a good time.
I missed your birthday :(
I hope you had a good one!!!