I had to write this down before I forgot it. I love the creative interpretations a 3 year old can make of anything. We had family night and were trying to teach her a little more about church. Usually it is a VERY little because it doesn't mean anything to her yet and she usually does some silly crazy thing during all of it anyway. So tonight we thought we would talk to her about the prophet.
Me: "Jane, do you know who the prophet is?"
Jane "Yes"
Me: "Who?"
Jane " I don't know" (she always answers her questions like that, first yes then ???"
Me: " It's President Monson, can you say that?"
Jane " President Monster"
The rest of us: "ha, ha, Ha"
May 2017
8 years ago
2 comments:
I can't believe she is already talking. That made me laugh too. What a cutie.
Kids say the darndest things and are so funny sometimes. I'm glad to hear that your FHE's are short and sweet as well as our's :)
Post a Comment