She is hanging out on her mom's lap, even though there isn't much room there
She is a real fan of her feet. I like to play eenie meenie minie mo with her toes, and so she calls her toes meemee's. I think it is so cute I won't correct her. Actually one of our favorite parts of Jane are her big teeth, usually you can't see them in pictures because she gets a stone face when she sees the camera, so I love this picture.
She thinks if she closes her eyes whatever I am doing to upset her will go away.
We were just having a silly afternoon goofing around. Sometimes the best pictures come from a non monumental moment.
May 2017
8 years ago

9 comments:
Those pics of Jane are too cute. I agree, the best times/pictures are sometimes the non-monumental ones. I just love her imagination about things going away when she closes her eyes. I miss you toO!
Cute pics Laura! I love that I can see your prego belly in the second picture. Are you on bed rest now? If so I hope that you get lots of foot massages.
Hi, Laura! Yay, I can see part of your belly. Bummer about the previa. I never had to be on bedrest, but I would have been if I started having contractions or any bleeding. I had a scheduled C-section. They usually do them around 38 weeks, but I had mine at 39 weeks. I'll keep you in my prayers.
p.s. I posted new pictures. :)
Hi Laura, I was looking at some of your older posts, and there's one where Jane is flossing her teeth (super cute by the way, like mother like daughter). I really like the color that you painted the wall in the room that she is in. What color did you paint it and where did you get it?
Oh Laura I miss her so bad already! My favorite is the closed eyes. This morning Mikey was trying to eat the candy of the Gingerbread houses we made and when I was telling him no no, he shut my bedroom door! No wonder they get along so well!
We love the new pics. She's such a cutie. We heard you are staying at your Mom's now. Sorry to hear about the spotting. Gib and I are both praying for you. I miss you and am thinking about you!
Good luck at your doctors appointment tomorrow! We're praying for you. Take care of yourself and that little babe!
Hi long lost friend. I'm not deserting you on purpose, I promise. I've got a time set aside to call you Sat. I love love love the pic where you can see her teeth too! I don't think I've ever seen them! Max used to always do the stone face thing too - frustrating!
Post a Comment