Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Turks and Caicos with the Brems family

These are some highlight photos. I posted a slideshow as well if you have a minute and want to click on it.

The above picture is my all time favorite photo. Todd had no idea what they were doing (notice the eyes). Truly candid and adorable
.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I looked through your whole slide show and thought... I don't think anyone would look through a whole slideshow of my family in swimsuits. You guys are like models, seriously. The beach is gorgeous! If you feel the need to amp up your poopy diaper quota, come on over to my house.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

You guys look like models! Such a pretty family Laura! Turks and Caicos looks incredible.

Ashley said...

Really hating our cold and nasty pea soup inversion weather right now while looking at your pictures.