Yeah for the engagement! Also, sorry to hear about Wes being at the hospital. Tessa has had problems like that too, it sucks. But, I am glad he's ok now.
WOW that is so exciting!!!!! You will have to tell him congrats on snagging such a cute girl! When is the big date?? I need an excuse to come to Cali...
3 comments:
Awesome news! I am so happy for them. And your kids are so dang darling!!! I love the pic of your two girls sleeping.
Yeah for the engagement! Also, sorry to hear about Wes being at the hospital. Tessa has had problems like that too, it sucks. But, I am glad he's ok now.
WOW that is so exciting!!!!! You will have to tell him congrats on snagging such a cute girl! When is the big date?? I need an excuse to come to Cali...
Post a Comment