Monday, May 17, 2010

Jane's church and preschool buddy, Cooper after purple day at school. If it weren't for Cooper's mom, I would have things a lot tougher!
I tried the girls in a cheerleading class. They pretty much hated it, but they were so cute I made them go. They only put up with it for 2 classes. Guess they won't be cheerleaders, oh Todd will be so sad.

One night we had their cousin David over. We had this great idea to let them sleep in the same bed. Turned out not to be a great idea! But they did all sleep in the same room, and they did fantastic. I heard him calling Jane's name out for 15 minutes, but she had already fallen asleep. He gave up and dozed off too. It was him that wasn't happy when the girls got up at 6am. David is used to sleeping in much later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love their little cougar outfits....at least someone it that family of yours cheers for the right team ;o)

Diana said...

Cute pictures. Glad that you have them in BYU outfits. I thought you guys were Ute fans? I can't believe Wes is already 6 months old. How do you like having a boy?