Friday, July 10, 2009

Layton Family Reunion

We went to the Kaysville parade
One of the many great things about the Layton family is thier family reunions. We have them every 2 years. It's also nice because some of Todd's family hasn't even met Sadie, and we missed them tons! We drove out to Farmington, Utah. This was our first trip in a car with the kids. It was tough at times, but worth it. Betsy was in charge this year and she did a great job. The only downside for me was when we went to a buzz game for the 4th because Jane chipped her front tooth. I can't say there has been too many things Jane has done that has upset me as much. Outside of that the Fireworks at a Buzz, or is it Beez, game were great. You just have to hang out for 12 innings till one in the morning with your kids. Good thing for slushies, popcorn, cotton candy and peanuts.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sadie has such a cute little face and I'm in LOVE with Janes beautiful hair! How are you feeling? Is this Boy pregnancy different than your girls?
p.s I learned how to make the pinata from googling how to make pinata's. It looked pretty ghetto until I put decorations on it :) Thank goodness is worked.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, you already know how much trouble your in for not even calling while you were here!!! (Maybe I'll think about forgiving you:) It sounds like most of your family has been here over the past weeks. Did Emily go to Lake Powell? I love the pics, and guess what? Gracie has that same cute outfit the girls have on. The one piece that's black with the stripes..I bet your surprised:):):)

Rommel and Christy said...

What? You came to Utah and didn't stop in to say hi? HMMM..that's ok. Looks like alot of fun!

Andrea said...

Sadie is a little China doll! She looks sooo much older in that picture...partially because she is upright now I think. Hooray for reunions!