We took the family to Portland this year for Thanksgiving. We were so excited to get all the kids together to play. The flight out there went so much better than I could expect. I charged a portable DVD player for hours before the flight, but of course it didn't work. And on the way home I dropped all Sadie's formula as we were boarding. It was only a 2 hour flight. Robyn (Todd's sister) and her husband Chris just bought a BEAUTIFUL and huge house that we all fit in. Great food and company for all. We saw the sites, shared some laughs and sicknesses. That is what happens when you travel in the winter with children, right?
Downtown PortlandTillamook Cheese factory. Jane had her first ice cream cone. Definitely not her first ice cream, just the first time I let her hold one on her own... not a good idea

1 comment:
We were totally in Portland for Thanksgiving as well (I still need to post about it), how fun is that. It looks like you guys had a great time. The rain was fun, but it's always nice to get back to sunny California. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment