Grandpa Narrated the Nativity story while Grandma played the piano. This was a first because my Grandparents are always in Salt Lake for Christmas, but because Grandma broke her leg, she is not able to travel that far. It was wonderful to have them home!
Katie was the star of David
Isn't she a stunning 85 year old?!!
May 2017
8 years ago





7 comments:
Cute pictures of everyone! (Especially Michael as the bell hop :) Glad you guys had a good Christmas, aren't you leaving for your trip soon? Get some sun for me, I'm jealous!!!!!
So cute! Your grandma is a hottie!
Your grandma is gorgeous--now I know where the good-looking genes come from! Our tradition is to make the latest brother-in-law to join the family be the donkey.
That is the most beautiful picture of Grandma ever!
Grandma looks amazing! I hope I hold up and look that good...
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I just fall head over heals for Jane everytime I see a pic of her! She is so darling. I want a little girl that looks like her! (Fat chance at that!)
It looks like you guys had a wonderful Chirstmas. BTW, I'm sad that we didn't get to see you last weekend. Our ward doesn't meet in the same location as the Pasadena ward anymore :( Hope to see you sometime soon.
Post a Comment