Warning, don't look at the next picture if you don't want to be sick. So the above picture only shows the parts of road rash acceptable for publication. The worst was on my cheeks! OUCH
This was the inside of my wrist (pinkie side over the bone).
May 2017
8 years ago

5 comments:
OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!! OUCH. I can't believe you are still smiling after all that, you are one brave chick!
You poor girl!! That looks like it hurts!! You are still an Iron Woman in my book though, even if you didn't finish the race.
Laura- YOU ARE THE BOMB! Seriously I am so impressed and proud of you. What an accomplishment even though you were unable to finish. You motivate to get off the couch and stop eating these potato chips! just teasing..but you really movivate me to work harder. Love ya!
eeeeeeewwwwwww! By the way, judging from the above pix I have some serious work to do before the Caribbean!!!!
Love ya,
Em
I am sooo impressed with you Laura, you really are one tough chicka! We really missed you guys, I hope that you are feeling better! We will have to do another trip to the coast. Only next time we will just relax!
Post a Comment