So I have turned the big 3 0 ! There really isn't much else to say about that, but it is big news that is worth sharing. I am right where I wanted to be for this event. I have 2 awesome kids and am married to the perfect guy for me! So, cheers to 30 years. The best part is the gift I got which I can share with all of you. I got a fancy new camera! A Canon EOS... the kind with a long detachable lens. I haven't posted any pictures with it because I have a lot to learn about how to use it. But, look forward to some beautiful clear pictures in the future.
5 comments:
Happy belated birthday Laura! I can't believe I will be 30 in 2 1/2 years. That's a scary thought. Oh well I guess you just make the best of it.
Well happy birthday! I had no idea when your birthday was...
Happy Belated BD Laura!
We enjoyed yours & Todd's visit so much. Thank you for the lovely note, and know that whenever you two (or four) are out this way again, you always have a room. Love Mrs.K
PS: Tried to attach a picture of you, Todd, Greg & Janel (and Kanga), but it didn't work!!!
Happy (belated) birthday! I love reading your blog. I hope you do another triathlon soon - you are so tough! Things are going well for us. Jocelyn makes it fun to be mom.
Wow, happy birthday a while back, I hope you had a wonderful day! Looking forward to all the cute pictures.
Post a Comment