This is Todd, swimming way out in the water. He has been doing triathlons and is preparing for a big one in July.
One of the great perks of living where we do is that the beach is within a 30 minute drive. Jane loved it last summer. We couldn't keep her near us, she would run and run and run. In fact, I didn't love going because it was really hard to watch her and keep track of her. This summer is going to be different. She has chosen to be scared of many things lately from garbage trucks and bugs, to the ocean. So the beach this summer may get much easier
I had sweet Sadie under an umbrella, but she still got a sunburn. I felt so bad! She didn't care though, she absolutely loves being outside.
May 2017
8 years ago





3 comments:
Hey Laura-that same thing happen to Gracie when she was just born. I think it was on the 4th of July and I had her under a dark brown umbrella the whole day and she got a really bad sunburn on her face at only a month old. I felt like the worst mom. I think the sun goes through the thin fabric or something.
Laura- Darling pics! You have the cutest family. I can totally relate to you when you say that Jane has become afraid of everything- Taylor is the same way. It seems like a year ago she was great at the pool, the park, boucy jumpy things, you name it. (check out my blog in a day or so for a post related to this!) Now, she is a nervous wreck when it comes to the pool, etc. I am putting her in swimming lessons, and it is going to be interesting...
Post a Comment