I feel for you. I am going through the same issues with Noah right now. He's going potty on the carpet instead of in the toilet. I just have to keep thinking that one day he will be potty trained.
What a great photo! I have the EXACT same photo of Taylor with the toilet on her head... It just shows how clueless we are as parents, right? She'll eventually get it... but only when SHE'S ready, not you. Fun times eh?
3 comments:
I feel for you. I am going through the same issues with Noah right now. He's going potty on the carpet instead of in the toilet. I just have to keep thinking that one day he will be potty trained.
Hey Laura, Gracie has this same cute outfit as well. We really do have the same taste in little girls clothes, pretty funny!
What a great photo! I have the EXACT same photo of Taylor with the toilet on her head... It just shows how clueless we are as parents, right? She'll eventually get it... but only when SHE'S ready, not you. Fun times eh?
Post a Comment