DARLING pics!! I love them. Jane has the best smile! You are a lucky woman! How are things going for you guys? All is well here...I start working on Monday...AHH
Wow wow wow! Beautiful pictures Laura! Your girls are so gorgeous and the photographer did a great job. How have you been? I am doing much better now that it's been two weeks since surgery. I had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, d&c and a few other lovely items to get my uterus "ready" for pregnancy...hopefully it will happen right? I start IVF treatment in July so I will have to keep you guys updated. Maybe via email...it'a little more private than the blog comments, eh? Talk to you soon... And you have to come to Disneyland with us when we visit.
Great photo session Laura. You are right, that top picture of Sadie just melts your heart. p.s. Tessa has that same dress as Sadie. p.s.s. I think I will be here July 9th, not one hundred percent sure though. We may still be on our annual Treese vacation, they need to figure out the exact dates. What's bringing you to Vegas???
These pictures are beautiful Laura! Your girls are so cute and perfect. By the way we're going to San Francisco on the 19th for our 10 year anniversary. I just wanted to let you know so you don't think I'm trying to hide that we'll be in Califonina like the rest of my family has!!!! ha ha!
Gorgeous Girls! WoW!!!!!! Those pics make my lil' heart about jump out too! Laura, you are so lucky and so blessed! :) I hope you're doing well! Things are kinda the same ole' around here! Just busy with work and Josh is crazy with school!.... but loving every second of it! I absolutely love it out here! Well, let me rephrase that!... I love Cali! Not LA so much! :) I really would love to get together with you sometime! And!... I really mean it! We just need to plan a date/time and do it! LMK! Love ya!
10 comments:
Hi!
After you cleared your cache, did you notice any improvement in your computer speed?
David
DARLING pics!! I love them. Jane has the best smile! You are a lucky woman!
How are things going for you guys? All is well here...I start working on Monday...AHH
Wow wow wow! Beautiful pictures Laura! Your girls are so gorgeous and the photographer did a great job. How have you been? I am doing much better now that it's been two weeks since surgery. I had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, d&c and a few other lovely items to get my uterus "ready" for pregnancy...hopefully it will happen right? I start IVF treatment in July so I will have to keep you guys updated. Maybe via email...it'a little more private than the blog comments, eh? Talk to you soon... And you have to come to Disneyland with us when we visit.
Great photo session Laura. You are right, that top picture of Sadie just melts your heart. p.s. Tessa has that same dress as Sadie. p.s.s. I think I will be here July 9th, not one hundred percent sure though. We may still be on our annual Treese vacation, they need to figure out the exact dates. What's bringing you to Vegas???
These pictures are beautiful Laura! Your girls are so cute and perfect. By the way we're going to
San Francisco on the 19th for our 10 year anniversary. I just wanted to let you know so you don't think I'm trying to hide that we'll be in Califonina like the rest of my family has!!!! ha ha!
Both of your girls are so adorable!All of the pictures turned out so cute.
I love the pictures! They turned out really cute! What beautiful girls!
What adorable pics. of the girls...they totally melt my heart..how are you? I miss you.
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, you are my blogging inspiration!
Gorgeous Girls! WoW!!!!!! Those pics make my lil' heart about jump out too! Laura, you are so lucky and so blessed! :) I hope you're doing well! Things are kinda the same ole' around here! Just busy with work and Josh is crazy with school!.... but loving every second of it! I absolutely love it out here! Well, let me rephrase that!... I love Cali! Not LA so much! :) I really would love to get together with you sometime! And!... I really mean it! We just need to plan a date/time and do it! LMK! Love ya!
Post a Comment