I have to admit that staying with my folks during my pregnancy has many benefits. One of the best parts is Jane getting to spend so much time with her grandparents and great grandparents. She has really taken a liking to spending her time with so many people who love her. With so many different grandparents, Jane has simplified it by calling her Greats "Bob" and "
Omi". I have included some pictures of her favorite activities. Each morning when my mom gets Jane out of bed she goes through a list of all the names of people she knows and asks where they are. Lately I am down to 4
th or 5
th on the list, but Bob is usually one of the first. She follows him around everywhere, like a little shadow. When Grandma comes down to do her exercises Jane does them right along with her. It is my Grandparents 65
th wedding anniversary and it reminds me how lucky we are to still share our lives with them. I love you Grandma
Omi and Grandpa Bob!
2 comments:
So cute Laura. I love that Jane calls G & G Bob and Omi! So cute! Don't you love grandma. She's 85 ( I think) and she's doing crunches.
Those are the funniest pictures that I have ever seen...of G&G. I had no idea that Grandma did exercises like that...and her zipper is hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh! I hope you are feeling well!!
Post a Comment