Well, we recently had a couple friends share their blog addresses with us. We were inspired to start our own, which seems easy enough so far (I am not too computer savvy).
We have been married for 5 years, which has gone by so fast. We have moved a few times around Southern California but have found a home in Moorpark. We love it here because it is very close to my (Laura's) family. We had a baby girl last April (20th, 2006) and named her Jane. Life has been indescribably more fun, active, and meaningful ever since. Todd works for a sales company in Woodland Hills, which is only a 30 minute commute usually. I only work one day a week as a dental hygienist. I enjoy it because I can get out, use my skills, make a little money, but still spend most of my time with Jane. Now Jane, she is something else. We get such a kick out of watching her grow and her personality develop. I am not too sure where she gets most of it. She is trouble, let's put it that way. Her many nicknames include "stinker, el destructo, oh-oh, etc". The good thing about her is that all we do is laugh. She may be a mischievous little discoverer but she always looks so cute. She is 80% mom and 20% dad, you can probably tell by the pictures. I will add as many photos as I can, but since Jane was born, very few have been taken of the two of us. Almost all are Janie's cute little mug. It would be unhealthy if we weren't obsessed with pic's of her, right? The other big news is we have another baby on the way and due in March. We should be finding out what gender really soon (we will probably already know by the time I figure out how to post our pictures). We got our camera 3 years ago, so the pictures will all be fairly recent.
May 2017
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment